kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Zoo Med Repti Therm_UTH  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Corn Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Caecilian . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Turtle . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Blood Python . . . . . . . . . .  The Indian Eyed Turtle . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Milk Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Milk Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Ahhhhhh, Spring . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Tegu . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Mangrove Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Barbour’s Map Turtle . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Pine Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Turtle . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Chameleon . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Skink . . . . . . . . . .  The Kingsnakes of Florida . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Mother's Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Colubrids . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Lyre Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  The Ground Skink, Scincella lateralis . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - June 09, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - June 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - June 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - June 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - July 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - June 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Crestie not interested in baby food

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by SnowKitten on October 25, 2002 at 00:03:38:

In Reply to: Crestie not interested in baby food posted by Kuroneko on October 24, 2002 at 23:11:13:

I have 2 that I got a couple weeks ago as well. Mine won't voluntarily eat baby food either. I was starting to think mine were the only ones who were cricket junkies.

:I got a beautiful little dalmation crested gecko a couple of weeks ago. She lives in a 20 gallon tall tank with live pothos and cork bark hides. She seems to be doing great, because she's very active and alert, but she will not touch her baby food. She scarfs down her crickets (dusted with vitamins & calcium), but turns her nose up at anything else. I've tried banana, apricot, peach, chicken & apple, and fresh papaya and mango, but nothing seems to attract her attention. Is this common in young cresties? Thanks for your help.

:~Kuroneko~

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]