kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Milk Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 08, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - June 09, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - June 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - June 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - June 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - July 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

lol people really are dumb aren' they??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by rjward97 on November 06, 2002 at 20:58:53:

Well about a month ago I got a new ksb, an anery female. Yearling about 15 inches long..gotta love ProExotics : )

Not only was UPS late, but then my neighbor(live in an appartment) was outside- and stupid me has to say to her 'that's my snake', pointing to the ups guy. then the ups guy fipped my box...grr...
but anyway she tells the guy while I am signing for it- 'ya know that's a snake your holding'...grrrr.. he didn't look pleased..ohwell
Well he quickly handed it to me and left...then she asks what kind it is. Of course I tell her Kenyan Sand boa...guess what she says???
'Isn't that the kind that gets huge and kills you??? Why would you get it when you have little kids?'
freakin LMAO.. I go on to tell her No and waste my time trying to explain things to her... but my god I almost fell down I was laughing so hard.. couldn't get the image of my cute little barely over a foot snake trying to constrict me...

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]