kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Corn Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 08, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - June 09, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - June 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - June 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - June 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - July 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - June 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: BITTEN, IRONY, PICS, DETAILS, READ READ READ (please)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Crotalidae Forum ]

Posted by patrickv on October 21, 2002 at 00:02:58:

In Reply to: BITTEN, IRONY, PICS, DETAILS, READ READ READ (please) posted by patrickv on October 20, 2002 at 23:01:01:

unfortunately, camera on the trail, none of the pics were taken before the AV was given and the swelling went down.

My swollen fist with no knuckles.

My swollen hand (i do have a thumb....its just under) the black lines were guides on where to measure the circumference of my palm.

My bitten finger.....only 3 of the punctures show up here well.....there are 2 main punctures the one furthest out on the last knuckle and the one below and left of it. on the proximal one you can vaguely see 3 smaller punctures around the main one, and on the distal one there are 2 additional punctures below it that are not visible in this pic.

Here you can just see the 3 largest holes....the others are washed out.

Hard to see but there is a bruise and some broken capillaries forming on the lower part of the finger here.

Bruise again.....it is still darkening and is a lot more obvious in person but still not the degree of bruising i was expecting....i have bruises like this up and down the finger, under the nail, and on my knuckles but none are much more severe than this.

hopefully more pics when i get the ones from the camera. i will take more if the bruises get worse or anything else significant happens.

patrickv

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Crotalidae Forum ]